We’re always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to join our team.
Do you see the opportunities in every challenge? Do you enjoy collaborating with others to solve problems? Are you comfortable in challenging and questioning all assumptions and statements in order to find the best solutions? Do you never settle for anything less than excellent?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we invite you to send us an application even if you don’t see your job listed.
Account Manager/ BD Manager/ Engineer Manager
ExperWELL® is providing Products and Services for downhole Oil and Gas Wells, including stop downhole Leak, annulus Leak, packer leak, Lost circulation Treatment and P&A.
Our Products include Resin System (Polymer solution), Cleaning Solution and chemicals for well Treatment.
ExperWELL® have been developing fast our sales market with our clients globally.
ExperWELL® is proud to be awarded ISO 9001: 2015 Certificate, an international standard that ensures that our Products and Services meet the needs and expectations of our clients through an effective Quality Management System. More information about ExperWELL®, you can see at www.experwell.com
Due to the growth and high activities, ExperWELL® is looking an experienced Account Manager/ BD Manager/ Engineer Manager to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical solutions and sales our of products and services to our clients globally within Lost Circulation treatment, Fixing downhole leak, annulus leak and P&A
- Be the contact point between our clients and our Technical Team.
- In collaboration with our Products Specialist and Lab Engineers to ensure that ExperWELL® shall provide clients the best technical solution in term of saving time and cost for clients.
- Involved in ongoing activities (Sales, Project, Field Operation and Services) where the involvement of the person responsible for the part is necessary
- Support our partners globally.
- Responsible for tender qualification and approval
- Some travel activities globally in connection with sales, job operation and partner contacts. Main office location is Stavanger.
Experience and competence
We are looking for an experienced Account manager/ BD Manager/ Engineer Manager who can plan and structure his own work, is customer oriented, service minded, and likes to stay up to date in new technological developments. You have an engineering education within Oil and Gas Wells and have 5-10 years of experience in services
To succeed, you must have the ability to work independently and in teams. You easily connect to people and have good communication and social skills.
There is a large room for opportunity in many contexts, so you must have an ability to look positively at things, and to be able to see and take advantage of these opportunities. You have good IT knowledge. Working language is English. Knowledge of Norwegian is an advantage.
- You will receive good training in our products and systems,
- You will get to work with market-leading technology with a competent professional team.
- You will work in a company there you have independent roles, a lot of responsibility and very good opportunities for Promoting to higher Position.
- We offer Salary and Bonus which is based on your capability with your Sales success.
We use background checks as part of our recruitment process. Application is sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All your information will be treated as strictly confidential.
Dedicated Scientist Product Development
ExperWELL® is aiming to be the world leader of polymer products and services for downhole application in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with synthesis of novel materials in laboratory and production settings
- Ability to design polymer’s molecular weight and functional group degree of substitution
- Analytical thinking – The ability to break down problems, gain understanding and make effective decision with the team
- Creative thinking – Needed attribute as the problems at hand require novel solutions.
- Leadership – Ability to lead complex technical/R&D projects
- Maintenance of patent applications
- Interpersonal skills, effective for working with people with different styles and backgrounds when business focus with urgency.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- PhD in Polymer Materials Science/Engineering or related field
- 5+ years industry experience for scientist position
- A proven track record of synthesis of novel materials in laboratory and production settings.